Approved for use with the Thrane & Thrane 700, this lightweight foldable 62 watt solar charger is extremely thin and great to have when you are out in the field or anywhere on the planet!
SolStar Energy is proud to be the market leader in providing portable solar chargers for satellite communication devices. SolStar panels are the only panels with SolarRad TMtechnology. SolarRad is SolStar’s unique process that guarantees the most advanced solar cell technology is available. The SolarRad process ensures that we match specific advanced solar technology with our customers’ specific devices to optimize performance. SolarRad represents such advancements as thin film solar cells and high efficiency solar cells.
- Provides power for broadband satellite modems*
- Compact, can easily fit in backpack or carrying bag
- Durable design for transporting
- Weather resistant, performs well in hot and cold conditions
- Incorporates the most advanced thin-film, solar cells available
- 1 year warranty
- Operating Voltage (Vmp) - 16-volts
- Operating Current (Imp) - 2.8-amps
- Rated Power (Pmax) - 62-watts
- Folded - (11 x 9 x 1.3 in.) or (27.9 x 22.9 x 3.3 cm.)
- Unfolded - (55 x 32 x 0.1 in.) or (140 x 81.3 x 0.25 cm.)
- Weight - 3.7 lb or 1.7 kg
- Power to Weight Ratio - 14.9 W/lb or 32.4 W/kg
Having trouble deciding which SolStar Charger is right for you?
Call SatWest at 1-505-255-2499 or email email@example.com for your free device power requirement consultation.
*The T-55 Solar Panel can charge many types of electronic devices. It is important for the customer to contact the manufacturer of the electronic device to verify the use of any solar power device. Always use the manufacturer's electronic device's cigarette lighter adapter with any solar power device. Customer assumes risk for powering electronic devices that are not certified by SolStar.